Sunday, March 25, 2007

Updating Norton Utilities for Windows Vista

I purchased a computer just before the windows vista release that is supposed to be vista compatible.

One of today's project was to do the upgrade. Although I know a decent amount about computers, these things are always time consuming.

The only meaningful software I own that was not vista compatible is norton security, which I also recently purchased.

i wasted a few hours today trying to figure out how to upgrade it. These is a dead link on symantec's site that is supposed to do this for you automatically.

I found a page that lets you choose which software you have and do the upgrade. My nortons is now vista compatible, and I will wait until next week for the remainder of the project.

If you have norton and need an upgrade, go there.

No comments: